Harvest

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Happy {2nd!} Birthday Sweet Boy

We had such a special day celebrating Jackson's second birthday.
Part of me cannot believe that two years has already passed. And the other part is so excited to see what this next year holds.

We kept it simple this year with our celebration. Jackson's godparents, The Harwells, and their precious children joined us for a special dinner and Jackson's dessert request, ICE CREAM {with sprinkles!}.


We were blown away by the generosity of friends both near and far. Each card and gift was such a treasure to our sweet boy.

I had a lot of fun creating the decorations for Jackson's party. A dear friend had shared with me some websites and tutorials to create a banner. I love the way it turned out.

I hope you enjoy the montage of photos capture by Trip today. Thank you again for your generosity towards our family. What I treasure most of all are your prayers. Please continue to pray that Trip and I listen to the Lord as we lead our son, and that Jackson hears the Lord in his heart.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment