Harvest

Monday, September 24, 2012

Autumnal Bliss

I have waited months for a day like today. MONTHS. It has been an absolutely beautiful fall day. The weather a bit chilly to start, a glorious breeze, and a sky so blue you think your eyes deceive you by its perfection.
 
  
I have also waited for a day when BOTH of my boys could be outside. The heat and humidity this summer was no place for a newborn. But today was perfect for Jack and Henry to be outdoors.
 
We started out on the swings and then moved to the blankets where Jack searched for acorns and pointed out all kinds of things to Henry he saw in our yard. I don't think we had ever seen that many butterflies. Apparently they thought it was a perfect day too.
 

I'm looking forward to many more days like this one. 
Happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment