Harvest

Sunday, October 31, 2010

High Chair Comparison

Today I took a picture of Jack in his high chair. When I uploaded it to iPhoto I was shocked to compare it to another high chair photo from January. My "little" boy is growing up way too fast.

January 2010
October 2010
In January, when Jack first began sitting in the high chair, I began to teach him sign language. He has signed "all done" and "more" for quite some time. Recently, I added "please" and "thank you". He is doing so well with both of these new signs and even uses them in situations when he's not eating. {Although, at times he gets confused and Trip swears he's telling someone to "steal second".} :) I am so thankful for the wisdom of experienced mothers who encouraged me to use sign language with Jack. I am confident that it has helped with his transition to toddler-hood and his language development.

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment