Harvest

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Prayer Request

Many of you know my dear friends, The Touseys, and their special journey with their daughter Charlotte. On Monday, Miss Charlotte {2.5yo} will be admitted to Duke to have her heart catheterization in preparation for her third heart surgery in April.

Please join me in praying for Charlotte. 
~Pray specifically for her mood Monday morning as she will not have any food after midnight Sunday.
~Pray for her body's acceptance of anesthesia and that there will be no reactions.
~Pray for Charlotte to be brave as she enters the hospital operating room.

Psalm 16.8-11
"I have set the Lord always before me.
Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.
Therefore, my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices;
my body also will rest secure,
because you will not abandon me...
You have made known to me the path of life;
you will fill me with joy in your presence,
with eternal pleasures at your right hand."

No comments:

Post a Comment