Harvest

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A Harwell Perspective

If I haven't mentioned the following information before, forgive me.
{I blame it on Mama Brain. I can still use that excuse, right?}

Jeremy Harwell is one of the BEST photographers I have ever encountered. EVER. And I'm not just saying that because he and his family are some of our most treasured friends. He simply has a gift. If you haven't checked his site on the right ----> you're nuts. Do it. {Seriously.}

When we are together as families we never ask Jeremy to "work". We want him to exist in the moment. But every now and again he sneaks out his iphone and captures Jackson at an angle his parents missed. And we always love his "sneaky photos".

The following three photos capture Jackson's love...LOOOOOVE...of ice cream perfectly. Hence the reason it was his request over any type of cake.

And finally, a great picture of the Harwell kids with the birthday boy. Jeremy, thank you for once again capturing such sweet moments!


No comments:

Post a Comment